Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Outta Thoughts? Wanna borrow mine?

Those who are so lost in their thoughts are like that because it's unfamilliar territory. The five that have been stewing in my upper storey,

1. 250,000 kids die of hunger worldwide daily.
(And here I was worrying about going on a diet...)

2. Average age for a Malaysian to lose their virginity is 9 years old.
(I always knew I wasn't an average Malaysian! 18 and proud of it!)

3. Hibernating animals are confused, their waking up to find winter isn't over and face freezing and starvation. (Blame global warming on yet another issue, next thing you know, it'll be snowing in KL and Asians would die first)

4. Names of MARA interview candidates due out on the 30th, interviews scheduled 14-16th April (Please God, don't tell me I recycled my resume, knowing me, I'll only find out at 11.30pm on the 13th of April)

5. Leeches, mossies and colon cancer love to date people who have A blood.
( I really can't find any significance, perhaps the antigens of A blood appeal to the bad things in life? This is really genetic pilih kasih, aint it?)

I shall stew over these some more, it does seem sometimes that I have nothing better to do....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.