Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Who you calling tech challenged?

So I don't own a Twitter account,

And 24 hours ago I didn't own a blog,

I'm not any closer to owning an IPhone than I am to getting active on forsmspring,

But it doesn't mean I'm technologically challenged!

Having an FB account suffices right? Ingat aku baru keluar gua ke ape?
I'm no social butterfly here, I don't need many places for you to follow me or anything, I get that different people flock to their own forms of fun. So it wasn't very nice (or politically correct) for you to say I'm tech challenged. To each his own kan kan kan? Ala, but I'm so gullible, and this blog's existence was partly cuz of what you said. We gotta keep up with the parade right?
But I'm drawing the line at blogs, the rest.... it's going to take more than insults to get me on em!

laineee says:
you did??
A BLOG?
WOW
AHHA

laineee says:
hahahahaha
but you have facebook!
maybe you just need to be more active

If Ee Laine agrees too then who am I to object. Hello blogging *applause*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.