Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

big mouthed.

I've always knew I had one. Just never knew how big it was and how I'd suffer from it. I don't mean literal big mouth or figurative big mouth.

I mean I had a big mouth and bit off more than I can chew.

Due to the paranoia of unfinished CAS hours and impending doom of not succeeding, I joined every single club I could lay my hands on. All under the impression that my membership wasn't certain so I had to join many to have fail safes.

HA. Thank you self for causing my malfunction so early on.

Lesson #1 - Don't be club-happy and go gaga over CAS hours. 

One very nasty week. Stoked that Wani and I got on Med Sem Committee and now sponsor hunting! Any potential sponsors for a medical seminar targeted for 18-19 year olds contact me.

Farah and I are turning more nocturnal day by day. 

M10A-ians are awe-inspiring people. Flabbergasted into perpetual silence. I find this place brings out the better half of me. I intend to keep it that way. Although occasional pangs of self-consciousness bothers me, Allah didn't burden me if He didn't know I'd be okay.

PS: Gods love letters compilations are cool.
 

1 comments:

cann said...

Live with it...learn from it...

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.