Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trem bernama Desire

Blog withdrawal syndrome. Pardon me. So many things to say, so little time. *Insert dramatic sigh*

The people: The ones I've been searching for. A roomie who considers afternoon naps a daily staple. M10A-ians who love Nasi Lemak like no other dish. Friends, old and new, who share ideals and plans as well as DS food with you.

Things which I've been poking my nose into,
 MARA Got Ideas - Social innovation project exposure. 2 days of pure eye-opening, brainstorming, sales-pitching, Waka Waka-ing fun.

Tutor-Tutee - I'm a full-fledged tutor for Year 6 kiddies facing UPSR soon. Time to dive into my twisted childhood and resurrect memories of what I learnt when I was 12...

Beyond The Norm - I refuse to be ignorant. We were once on top. And together, we'll work together to put us back there. Allahu Akbar!

Rifhan's surprise birthday bash! Commuting from KMB to Pyramid to MSU and back again. Yes, we've been busy. Love you girls much.

The studies: THESIS. NO PLAGIARISM. 45. GDC. TESTS. IB LEARNERS PROFILE.CAS.

Quote of the day, taken from Cikgu Rokiah's Warisan class,
"Awak tak nak belajar Sejarah? Kenapa? Awak tak ada keturunan?"

IloveKMB. Dear Bankies, wish you were here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.