Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

thats how we roll

The best manna to mend a broken spirit: Home comforts and comfort people!
Two words: PKTR REUNION


I know its been a long long while but I'm so glad we met.
You know good friends are the kind when you havent met in a long long while but the moment you see each other you just can't shut up, the jokes keep pouring out, the sarcasm flows, the memories are captured and in next to no time its like you were never even apart.

The incessant laughing, making so much NOISE Coffee Bean turned on music to shush us, exchanging stories, the "My prep program is better than yours" game, although some were late, an hour with you guys is enough to turn frowns into bright and shiny smiles! Wishing all 68 were there ...


Folks, lets not wait too long for the next one ok? Life seems so much saner when I know I'm not alone in facing challenges, and watching you guys make it BIG really makes me want to do it too!

Together we'll triumph: FOCUS PKTR 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.