Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

versus

Fine lines.
Its not hard to know, its hard to tread between them. Who marks the difference between social chameleon and hypocrite?
At what point do you adapt with your environment and which point do you retain parts of you that just make you who you are?
How do you even know that who you are now is even who you really are?
You could be lying to yourself.
You could merely be fitting yourself to a mould made by the people around you.
Maybe you're not you.
You're just someone they want you to be.
Am I a flimsy reed in the wind because I find it easier to act like the people around me rather than be myself?
I'm not saying that I don't know who I am yet, I'm saying its not too late to bend, break and reshape myself into whoever I want to be.


And its so tempting to dwell on dreams of the past and paths forever shut.

I know I'm changing, but should I stop?


I think I've OD on TOK. Perhaps sleep was the better option.



Today's buka puasa was a burst of fresh air. TQ M10A!

1 comments:

amiruddin said...

damn straight, girl.

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.