Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010; in memory.

People God Needed Me To Meet

5. The 67 gifted, whacked and greatly missed PKTRians. Who showed me that, awesome people live everywhere.





4. The Bankies of Taylors. Because you guys were the only reason I stayed that long.

3. KMB-ians, especially my ace roommate, my 3rd wheel, and my classmates.


2. Kak Siti Umaira, and my god-sent Usrah family. I'm sorry it came to me so late that you guys were what I was looking for.
1. Abang Al-Nazmi. Welcome to the family, bro. Gosh, I've never had a big brother before so we might be awkward but a few years of this brats antics and we'll be as thick as thieves.

Completed Checklist
> Kayaked.
> White water rafting.
> One night in a 6 star hotel.
> Be a bridesmaid.

> Flying foxed. 
> Choir for VIPs.
> Fed a bear honey from my bare hands.

> Drove myself. (GAHA!) The car survived, gladly.
> Moved from one friends house to another.
> Tutored kids!
> Taught Orang Asli new words.

> Khatamed.
> Scored for SPM! (Alhamdulillah!)

I want to be a doctor because, its in my blood to be one.

Sealed Permanently in Memory
5. Crying, giddy with relief, when I saw my SPM slip. At that moment, there was no other moment. No other person. No other experience. Refreshing mara.gov.my and gazing at the words Tahniah.
4. Serenading the crowd with "Gemuruh Jiwa" and "We Are The World", watching them shed tears as it hit us that, we are the future.
3. Swerving, hitting the accelerator instead of brakes, hearing the honks....
2. Exhilaration. Debate. You. Me. And the awards shared between us.
1. That lump that materialised the moment "Aku nikahkan kau...." was said. Daddy's speech at Tabung Haji *chokes* Hello, hello brother?



Afzan, Siti Saleha, and the Mo, Aimi Amirah, when you guys are here, I'm a rocketeer.

"Loneliness, is just God's way of wanting a private word." - Wani Dan, Banting bus stop, the day I was a document-less immigrant

The airbags to my crashes. Lots of Thanks.


My wife, Woon Ee Laine.
My "Oh-Man-I-Didn't-Mean-To-Kill-Him-But-Just-Did-Cause-He-Beat-Me-In-Class" Reza.



My elbow, Farhana Reza.
My saving grace, Farah Lina.
My wing man, Wani Dan.


Fluffy cushioned family. I'd be in the gutter without you.
Whiz cousie, Saranghaeyo, Diyana.

Kick Ass Pen People.
Faisal Tehrani. Dan Brown. Greg Mortenson. 

The girls, now and always! 

The Beats.
Nothing On You- Bruno Mars; the post SPM anthem.
Healing- Sami Yusuf; the prayer to motivate.
Mountain- Hamza Robertson; the pillar of strength.
My Heaven- Big Bang; when I wanted to fly so badly.
Love, Love, Love - FT Island; CAS and M10A. 
Baby- Justin Bieber; Oceanus! 



And the Almighty, who fated that in 2010, I had to grow up. He decided I needed to date him. And no other. He resuscitated this living corpse. His love, I've come to know is, undying. Laillahailallah.

2 comments:

Afza Qistina said...

PKTR was awesome !
Missss all canopians !

Lyd Merra said...

hey2 xci. gambar saya xde

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.