Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

this kitty has claws.



Reputations take years to build and miliseconds to destroy.
So no, you can't fix my rep even if you tried. Sorry no cure isn't it?

Swiftness in judgement is born from a prejudiced conviction or an envious soul. Stew on that will ya?

What did the Japanese learn in 1945? Attack Pearl Harbour, gain a small advance on the Americans but awaken the sleeping giant and get Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombed to smithereens.

I'll use what you did as fuel to feed the flames of my kiasu-ism and come back bigger, better and stronger. Forgiveness is easy, forgetting is just a whole different ball game.

I thought you were professional.

"Regret it now?" Just because I'll never ever say it, doesn't mean I won't always look it.

In some senses I have to thank you for giving the push I needed to motivate myself. See if you like me now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.