Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

heinemann and wazir.

In the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful.
Hit the four month mark of being in KMB. Not what you would expect. I guess my experience and my take on this college may differ from that of the genereal population but at this point of time, I can't help but imbas kembali the mad days pre-SPM with the irreplaceable friends. Time really flies.

Before SPM you were thinking: Will I ever get through this?
But we did. All of us.
Now we're thinking: Will I ever get through IB?
And I'm sure we will. All of us.

For anyone who needs a pick me up, or a proper push, or a tension headache, the UK Education Fair really fits the bill.

Will blog about the various unis and their requirements and their LIMITED places for international students. The semesters ending and as the swelter of exams descends, I wish everyone the best of luck and know that its always a test, be it the one on paper with the heading "FINALS SEM 1" or be it waking up everyday, facing the world and keep waking up again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.