Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

nyum nyum.

Upon my arrival yesterday, my father looks away from his TV program and asks me to go see whats in the fridge. And right on cue, my tummy does a double flip as I'm greeted with the gastronomically appealing sight of popia basah, beautifully wrapped in clear plastic, waiting for me to engulf them! :)
And I search the fridge some more and my further inspections yield jam and cheese tarts in the chilled compartment and a quick glance around the kitchen shows a pot of beef stew on the stove. So I chomp and chomp away.....
And then I'm sure I stumbled on a can of Pringles but I'm pretty sure it was half filled because I can't have eaten it ALL right? And not to mention the pisang goreng in the car back from KMB..... 

And then today after my super size bowl of Koko Krunch at 9 and another one at 12, I found more Pringles! Right after I tel myself I'm full, mummy comes home with Chicken Shawarma, so I thought, "Oh well, mummy's already bought it right?" Then she pulls out scones and I nibble away. Then my trained eye spots cold cuts in a container so I fix myself a salami sandwich. As the OVERLOAD level of my tummy was reached, I fall asleep only to awake 3 hours later feeling HUNGRY.

I should be worried. This is only Saturday. Oh man. 

2 comments:

cann said...

3 words : OH MY GOD!

Raha Imani A. said...

one day at home is like one months food in kmb :( exam stress perhaps.... (alasan je)

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.