Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

AYTR.

2 weeks = Friends for life. Unlikely, improbable but not impossible.

The best thing about PKTR 2009 is it never ended. We're still rocking. And I want it to keep this way for the next 20 years.

Aimi Nabila, MPH is a bad place to play hide and seek, especially if you're sitting down between the Architecture books.

Ain, I think we had more sound effects than KICK ASS! I elect you as my new movie partner. When's the next one?

Affrrin, don't kid yourself la, 11.15 to you means 12.30, but thanks for planning! And I hope it really was size 11.

Nik Azwan, next time I'll make sure you drive by Ampang! And next time we have to take more pictures in public places cuz if everybody's staring at us, we should give them a good reason to stare!

Qissss, good luck for Law UEM, my ambil gambar addict! Hope you enjoyed your Rotiboy! Great to see us Canopians were the most out today.

Ziha, I know now you and shopping malls are a bad mix.... I do want to see you again, and I'd be honoured if you came over, I'll just never admit all this to your face.

To all our other absent siblings, don't despair, we missed you guys, Abg Khairul and Abg Tengku included and I'll represent all 68 of us when I say, I MISS ALL OF YOU SUPERSTARS!

And to our revered Mr Penghulu, Naufal Nasihin, we're all rooting for you in the Land of the Free.

To my Biro partner, Fazmey , that Japan scholarship has your name on it, good luck!

The rest of us, our time will come, WE ARE THE WORLD and we'll FOCUS on making it great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.