Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Heartbreak Warfare.

Don't assume.

"Syak, how was your interview? Oh, knowing you I'm sure you did fine. No la, I know you're great, you exaggerate."

Here's the thing. I didn't. It wasn't modesty, it was honesty. If I have to hear this query again, I pray for patience so I can smile in silence because if I pray for strength I might just beat you up.

I know I'm kiasu and uber competitive but at least I'm aware of it, which is halfway down the road to curing myself already. (Cheee, must be a very very long road indeed).

I play to win, always.
I only invest in things with potential.
When I do work something, its "GO GO GO" all the way.
When I don't hit bullseye forgive me for sulking, not speaking or brooding about it.

Everyone has defense mechanisms. This is mine, so deal with it. I promise I'll snap outta this mode real soon. But for now, I may be chatty but this is one time where I really have
"No comments".

Before SPM was the time for the effort, the time to eat, talk, breathe, poop studies. Before the interview was the time to doa, to ask for Almighty's guidance and blessing.
After both comes the hard part, to totally leave it all in the hands greater than anyones, totawakkal and have faith that whatever that comes to you is the best for you.


If time won't rewind, at least my memories will.



Its was bleak, cut me some slack here ok?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.