Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

When it rains, it pours.

Super sized Saturday.
Made the effort to not be a bumm and dragged myself to 3 separate events.
No mean feat for a grouch like me whose daily routine rotates around thy laptop, bed, kitchen and television. I'd like to think that I'm soaking in the nothingness and the sense of no sense at all before life has to have a meaning and aim again.

Went to send G off at her stylist.
Met up with Divvan! Its been awhile buddy. And boy are you tall, no wonder your JPA interviewer commented on your height. Was very self conscious of hanging around with his friends, the anti-social side almost took over for a minute! But budak ex-MRSM sekapala jugak, and it wasn't so bad. Divv, thanks for letting me vent and for sharing the gossip (guilty pleasure!).
Nice to have met Syahira, Mo, Haziq, Amirul and Haekal.

What I learnt: Iced peach tea tastes good. Products of MRSM rocks socks. I am a she-wolf.

Rushed on to a Putra to Gombak, hopped on a cab to UIA, traipsed around in my heels at KAED looking for any sign of MRSM Pengkalan Chepa and managed to get the location of their room from Madam Zakiah but it turns out its in the Kuliyyah of Engineering.
(Feeling like a lost lamb) I turned corridors, then got confronted by a lady saying "Your from MRSM Balik Pulau right?" and I went like "Nooo-o-o, I was ex-Pengkalan Chepa". Then flashbacks of my transgressions and impersonations at UITM's National Novice made me realize that I had just given myself away, I tried to turn away and who but Reza happens to be in the corridor behind me. Ngee, saved! Begins to believe that coincidences are God's way of staying anonymous.
Apparently 2 lost lambs have better sense of direction than 1. Got to see a very dry debate as both teams were like 2 sides of a parallelogram. What grounds were you debating on again? Sighed on behalf of Madam for having to adjudicate, was so bored resorted to texting Ee Laine about tonight. Went to visit Seetha and the real Balik Pulau-ians and stayed for their adjudication. Short attention span came into action again and was reading Reza's SAT book to keep from going crazy.
Maybe I'm getting too tired for debates.
Cheer up shout out to my darlings Batrisyia, Amalina, Nadhirah and Amirah. The first ones always the toughest. But you'll make it through! We compete to learn, no matter what, I'm always proud of you younglings.
Realisedthat birds of a feather flock together, the debate scene is populated with familiar faces. Eshwaren was there and I;ve always liked him due to the ego boost he gave me in July 2009. Seri Permata boys! Afiq Bankie who is a self-professed kaki debate like me and the SASER-ians.

What I learnt: I have a love/hate relationship with debate. UIA is huge. I really like Kit Kats.

Mum and daddy picked me up, breezed home to change, grabbed a fresh handbag and was off to meet Mel T, Erin, Dharr and Kye Li. Mel drove, though Kye Li kept testing her concentration. Voiced out our frustrations at being rejected for scholarships, and the various awarding bodies that we hate now! Grrrr.
Had a BLAST at Souled Out where we were the noise squad for the Man U vs Man City game (why wasn't it Arsenal??).
Haseef had a crazy birthday because Jon crashed into a divider and their GPS was lying to them, leading them to PLUS instead of Hartamas. Sorry Haseef dear, I hope we made it better with the cake and company. Met up with Elaine Chiong, Ann, Channie, Hakim, Josh, Marc, Kean Seng, Faisal, and Chu Meng. Though we've been apart for a long long while, its good to know we can still gel well and go bonkers with each other. Belted out the birthday song, realizing that we were such attention seekers, and had fun cheering for Man U's win although as Erin agreed, we didnt care who won, we just wanna make noise! Thanks Mel for driving us home, really appreciate it.

What I learnt: Get a camera with a Twilight mode, mocktails are magnificent, drive carefully in the rain.

Thank you God for the awesome possum day to break me out of my amoebic bordering manic depressive lifestyle. It was great therapy for the things that happened this week which I'm still unable to cope with. Sememangnya, you know best.

Live like a bum long enough, you become one.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi ya.. just saw your blog.
nice one!

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.