Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Faith's voice.


I am faith. I am perfect. All mankind loves me. They can't help it.

From the time before you were born, when you were in your mothers womb, when my voice was the strongest whisper. When your heart beat was true to me. You gave me a pledge, and I never forgot.

You were born, I helped raise you up. You thought it'd be easy but it turned out to be rough.

You asked me questions. Why it happened? What was wrong?

But you never realised. I am perfect. I AM the answer. I guess you weren't strong.

But He told you otherwise. He led you to a path, and he let you astray. He made you hate me, because I am perfect. The way I am, what I teach you, how I guide you, is the ultimate way. But because you listen to the poison he pours into your ears, you turn away from me.

I know your missing me. You'll never feel at ease. You're searching for the truth to put your mind at peace.

Now it may be too late. You've been away so long. I am perfect. Soon you will see.

I'm worried your taking too long. Till the day you come back. He's got you in his clutches, and your blind to me. I worry, because someday you're going to die.

Your going to die, but you don't know when that will be. I'm scared you're running out of time to return to me.

I will heal you. I will renew. When we meet again, we've got a lot of work to do.

What if you see HIM before we're reunited?

I fear for you. How will you fare when HE asks you about your life. When HE shows you that I am the perfect link, HIS perfect link to him, the ONLY link to HIM.

What are you gonna do?

Please come back to me. I am the faith you know. I am the faith you need.

Please come back to me, I'm inviting you back. So many are coming to me, but I am still calling you back.

I am faith, the faith.

I am the one you need.

Please come back to me.



Inspired by, Deen You Know- Native Deen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.