Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quizzical?

Early life crisis has struck. Who am I? Ergo, I turn to quizzes to spill my inner secrets, hidden even from me.

What kind of guys do I fall for?
> The PREP: You like the power they have and the spell they put on you.
> Verdict: So very true!

Not geeky enough, minus the tattoos, add a kopiah!

The electronic device I am,
> Ipod: I'm creative and like to express yourself, like music!
>Verdict: Too right you are, proved this the entire Form 5 school year.

The inner me is....
>Creative: You like to be yourself and no one can take that away from you.
>Verdict: So-so, but I'll agree anyways.

Am I hard to figure?
> In between: You have a fair amount of people you trust. You share your thoughts depending on what it is. Your moods are hard to keep up with. Sometimes your happy, sometimes your not. Who knows? Your unique in your own way!
> Verdict: Boy oh boy, pandainya quiz ni!

Others see me as,
> Outgoing but selective: Your outgoing but stay within the people you're close to. You may be kinda mean or cold to everyone else. Doesn't make you a bad person, just selective.
> Verdict: I guess thats true...

What type of shoe am I?
> Moccasins: Laid back and stylish, you love nature and your cool.
> Verdict: HECK NO!

I belong to...
> England: Your fancy and fun!
> Verdict: Spot on! I shall now use "Bollocks" and "Arsehole" for curse words...

When will I fall in love?
>Soon: Your mature, you've waited your turn, it'll find you very soon.
> I say: RIGHT.... Maybe in the next few years k?

I am a bungalow because I'm cute and friendly, very sweet.
>Verdict: Like the bungalow, but too much sugar in the explanation behind it!

I'm a sprite fairy!
> Verdict: Baik sangatkah aku ni? Always thought I was like Jane of the Volturi.
A girl can dream right? :P

People's first impression of me?
> Mixed: Your a little bit of everything and you turn it into something BIG! What people think of you really depends on you.
> Verdict: Social chameleon I am? Perhaps.

The book I'd be
> Drama: Seems to be a lot of things happening in your life, you may be quiet and choose to vent your feelings to your close friends, it just means that your finding ways to cope.
> I say: TEEEENKKK, WRONG! The only thing I'm finding these days is something to fill the days with.

I'm to be a brunette because this quiz says I'm smart, I always get what I want, I like to read, I don't like sports, people come to me for advice, they look to me as a leader, yet I don't qualify as one.
> True or false? I can take brunette, sounds okay to me!

Oh yeah! Validation baby! A quiz just reassured that I'd make it BIG in the world!

My theme song is Lets Get It Started- Black Eyed Peas? I was going for something along the Disney/Glee soundtracks. Disagree!

If I went to Hogwarts, I'd be in RAVENCLAW because of my intelligence, wisdom and passion for perfection.
Verdict: As much as I would love to be Harry's bestie I do think this is where I belong. 90% true.

What flavour am I?
> Cherry: I'm sweet with a tang to me. I've a great personality.
> I say: Hmm.. I'll take your word for it!

I'm actually a teen, because my real age is from 13-25. Well DUH, knew that.

Last but not least, my sarcastic saying for the day is,
I used to care, but now, I take a pill for that :)







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey where did u get ths quiz frm?
cool though :)

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.