Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Me and my Medication.

Tuesday.
Mission: Blackmail sister to an extravagant lunch somewhere pricey.Pretend I don't have a toothache.
Status: SUCCESSFUL!
Outcome: Lunch at California Pizza Kitchen, made her pay a bomb and ate like a cow (Who has 4 tummies...) How I wish I was Hermione Granger, then I could just point at the empty plates and go "Accio cake!" and get more!


Red Velvet Cake, possibly the best cake ever ingested. 

Wednesday
Mission: Go bag shopping or stay in bed all day. Monster toothache.
Status: UNSUCCESSFUL
Outcome: Tricked to going shopping with Mum and Nadirah. 2 words to sum the evening: NO MOOD.. 
Along the way: Carbonara at San Francisco with Nadirah! Toothache or not, will not miss the chance to creamify my woes away and lose myself in tangles of fettucine. However, I never want to eat Carbonara again. MUAK.


Since when did I become more tembam than you? Dang the carbonara XD

Thursday
Mission: Preppy but not too school girl bag for college. Kononnya, reinventing myself. Usually I wouldn't give two hoots what bag I use, as long as it could fit the Kamus Dewan then I'd be cool with it.
Status: 50-50,  got one but just as preppy as the ones I already have. At least its PINK.
Outcome: Wangsa Walk rules the malls close to home category. Sorry Ampang Point.

If I bought this, then my 2L water bottle would take up all the space.


Friday.
Mission: Get out of bed and watch Shrek 4 with Syazwan, Nabil and Ammar. Ignore the toothache.
At the end of the day:
1. The only thing I liked bout Shrek 4 was the part when the little annoying kid went "Do the roar" many times. Reminds me of me!
2. KTM got struck by lightning. Stuck in the Friday downpour for 30 minutes. Bleak.
3. The best SPM present ever: Free pain killers from my dentist. Awww.
Loves. Too bad no Wani in this shot.



Periodontitis,
 Take that future dentists!
To those of you whose wisdom teeth is finally making an appearance watch out.
If your gum around the wisdom tooth is swollen, throbs, your submandibular lymph node feels swollen, you're developing a fever and a sore throat, its caught you.
See your dentist immediately.
Panadol won't make the hurt go away. (Even when you down 4)
Ponstan might work (If your willing to take 3 a day)
Arcoxia's your best bet (Though its RM8 per pill and is used for chronic athritis)
So when you feel a bout of WISDOM and the ache at the back of mouth that indicates your getting WISER, do take care.
Nothing makes people grouchier than a slow internet connection and a toothache. -Nik Syakirah

2 comments:

tasha. said...

salam.

me-one of your silent readers tapi dah follow pn skrg.hee enjoy reading your posts.superb! cant wait for another, sila update :D

ting! baru dpt hidayah nk tegur ko.HAHA

amiruddin said...

euw hates carbonara! never fails to make me jelak. i think i only had a good one once, at pavi's food republic.

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.