Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

the reckoning.

Alahai I'm so tired of scholarships.

Torment enough to have to read everyone's status on Facebook about where there heading/ Who's sponsoring them. Or the fact that Chelsea won :(

Sick of the anticipation.

The sinking feeling when you sign in to your email, and your Inbox is anti-climatically E M P T Y.

A little birdie told me that MARA's results are to be out on the 17th and its ruining my sleepover plan at Seha's house.

At this point in the game, my mantra should just be :

" Believe that God is the master planner, and what he has in plan for you is the best for you. "

" What is meant to be, will be. "

" God is always fair, and will not burden you with a something you cannot bear. "

Honestly, its gut-wrenching. Alhamdulillah that I already got an offer from UIA so no matter what happens, I have have have to be thankful. Put on my optimism tinted glasses and just look at it positively.

Or should i just believe in this?

"Live life with no expectations, so you will never set yourself up for failure. "

Do pray for me.

My angels in Matrics, Rifhan, Ummu, Afzan
I hope you guys are okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK UP.